Cupping or vakuoterapie also is a method that helps with pain in muscles and joints, promotes skin regeneration and stimulates internal organs. With the success of cupping can be used for cellulite, menstrual problems, migraines, digestive problems, swelling and so on. It is a method of five thousand years old. Based on traditional Chinese medicine and originated in ancient Egypt. Generally used in medicine. This special massage technique is based on the bloodletting. Initially used animal horns, flasks bamboo flask metal alloy of gold, silver and the like. At present the most widespread glass. They warmed to and attach to the respective meridians and vacuum assist is held against the skin. To the flask was then aspirated together with the skin and subcutaneous tissue enclosed and thus is released and stored deep muscle tissue, which normally reaches massager.
It is an effective method to stimulate the reflex zones, which lies in the withdrawal of tissue into the flask in which it was created vacuum.
Baňkováním can relieve a lot of problems.
The skin is accompanied by a special bulb which is a vacuum that arises either by heating or air suction. The surface layer of the skin, subcutaneous tissue and muscle is pulled inward. Due to the underpressure leads to a significant perfusion of structures and elimination of unwanted metabolites and thereby consequently improving health. Can affect local tissues or reflexively pulled the whole organism.
Alternatively bulbs can perform a massage. In this case, left on the skin coloration and the effect is different.
Placing the flask on the client’s body will be treated to intense congestion of the game. Subsequently stimulates metabolism and generally promote the blood circulation. It stimulates the immune system.
- Weak cupping – banks attach to a selected area for about 5-10 minutes. We will only use weak suction refill energy
- Medium cupping – used somewhat stronger negative pressure than in the prior art, treatment time should not exceed 20 minutes
- Strong cupping – this is a very intensive method which emitting energy. Treatment time 20-30 minutes
- Cupping massage – in low to medium vacuum flask slowly moving in a straight line or circular over a larger area in the direction of the selected track.
- Neck: Reduce headache, muscle relaxation, delaying migraines
- The lumbar spine: easing back pain and muscle aches, a reduction in painful menstrual periods, decreased renal pain
- Thoracic spine: relief from asthma, dry cough, bronchitis, muscle relaxation
- Elbows: Indications for tennis elbow
- Hips: indication of inflammation, pain relief
- Stifle: reducing joint pain
- Foot and ankle: improving heart function, improve blood circulation foot
- It also helps to thrombosis, varicose veins or gangrene.
More information can be found also on the website