Infrared sauna works by emitting infrared rays. Longwave infrared radiation penetrates straight into body tissues. Gets to a depth of more than 4 cm. Everything takes place quite naturally – the muscles relax and calm, the body is not burdened. Producing the sweat infrasaunách is three times higher – at ambient temperature was about 45-60 ° C. Saunas heat the body and blood circulation in the body. Sauna strengthens the immune system, relaxes the airways, improves insomnia, acne, eczema, sore throats and ear diseases. It supports the elasticity of the skin and removes dead skin cells and impurities from the skin.
The main medical advantage of infrared is that it may be used:
- cardiac patients
- people with blood pressure problems
Ordinary sauna should not be used by these people.
Generally known therapeutic effects
- Increases tissue expansion
- Immediately reduces the stiffness of the limbs, joints and back
- Reduces muscle tension
- Relieves pain
- Stimulates blood circulation
- It works in the treatment of pathological inflammatory processes of the skin
- Suitable supplement for weight reduction. For 30 min. burn up to 600 cal
- Part of the training of the athletes before and after exercise. (tested at the Olympic Games in Atlanta)
- Effective relaxation and regeneration.
- If you are sick, consult the use of infrared saunas with your doctor
- If you are using any medication, consult your doctor for any possible drug interaction with infrared radiation
- It is not recommended to increase the temperature of the body core in people with treatment with epinephrine, systemic lupus erythematosus or multiple sclerosis
- The heat should not be used 48 hours after the acute damage to the articular capsule, or until before a temperature reducing and swelling kloubu.Pokud are chronic joint swelling character, any treatment by raising the temperature may not respond are best.
- Intense warming is strictly contraindicated in infections of any nature and in any place in our body
- Metal material, artificial joints, bones, and any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared rays, and therefore, this system is not
warmed. However is recommended to consult with your doctor before using infrared thermal systems. Of course, if there were pain anywhere near the implant, immediately discontinue use.
Of course, any other contraindication to the use of infra humans where their health deteriorates.
- People use of infrared thermal system do not feel pain, and if so, use is contraindicated or temporarily inappropriate.
- Do not attempt to personally treat any disease by means of infrared thermal system without supervision and advice of your doctor.
More information can be found also on the website